Campbell, CA – April 12, 2012 – Realta Entertainment today announced unique online, multiplayer and social network features for its upcoming video game music title, BandFuse: Rock Legends. The new features include:
- Multiplayer – Form bands and play along with your favorite songs, or create original music in real-time with up to 3 friends. Rock hard and own online Leaderboards and Challenges.
- Create Original Content – Go beyond the included set list of songs by creating your own original pieces.
- Free Jam – experienced guitarists can jam to their heart’s content, creating all-original songs by layering multiple audio tracks.
- Jam Along – intermediate players can choose from a selection of backing tracks, then lay down their own lead, rhythm and vocal tracks.
- Share Over Social Networks – Record and share your favorite tracks, collaborate on songs with friends and then share them with the world through the game and social networks.
Use the included ¼” instrument input adaptor included with BandFuse: Rock Legends to connect guitars and bass guitars and a standard USB microphone to your console and rock out to a huge selection of hit songs. Players of all skill levels can tap into the rock experience by using the unique BandFuse: Rock Legends animated tablature (tabs) interface. BandFuse will have novice players jamming in minutes and will allow advanced musicians to perform songs as the original artists intended.
BandFuse: Rock Legends features a massive, genre-spanning set list from today’s modern and classic rock ‘n’ roll artists, including these five newly revealed tracks:
- “Alive” (Pearl Jam)
- “Godzilla” (Blue Oyster Cult)
- “Cult of Personality” (Living Colour)
- “No Rain” (Blind Melon)
- “Reptilia” (The Strokes)
These five new songs join previously announced tracks:
- “Yellow” (Coldplay)
- “Sweet Home Alabama” (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- “Back From Cali” (Slash)
- “Breaking the Law” (Judas Priest)
- “Harder to Breathe” (Maroon 5)
- “The Bleeding” (Five Finger Death Punch)