Fans of Wargaming.net’s free-to-play, online tank game, World of Tanks, will be happy to know that their highly-anticipated “Update 7.0” has been released. The update fixes a huge number of gameplay issuesas well as introduces many new features.
“This is a huge-scale update that includes many of the long-expected features,” said Victor Kislyi, CEO of Wargaming.net. “We are very excited to introduce the multicluster technology that will insure server stability, helping our players to enjoy World of Tanks even more.”
Some of the highlights:
· World of Tanks most anticipated update will include – Two new maps: Swamp and Fjords
· Tank customization: camo and horns.
· Tank company levels: Junior (tier 4), Medium (tier 6), Champion (tier 8) and Absolute (tier 10) divisions for company battles.
· Advanced visual effects: The new system of effects visualization will improve the quality of visual effects significantly (smoke, shots, and explosions) and will allow for lower system requirements for PCs.
· Replays of battles: players will be able to save replays of all battles they participate.
· Multicluster technology that allows adding one or several clusters to each server group. Users will have the opportunity to play on any cluster of the server group with the same, unified account