NZXT has announced the launch of their new Tempest 210 mid-tower gaming PC chassis.
- Massive mesh styling for improved cooling and optimal airflow
- Includes one 120mm and one 140mm fan with a cooling potential of up to 8 fans with the ability to change positions on the side fan
- Screw-less 5.5” and 3.5” bays for easy installation and expansion
- USB 3.0 for up-to-date high speed data transfer
- Easy cable management for routing cables to enable better airflow inside your system
“Tempest 210 is ideal for gamers whose rigs house a lot of raw power” said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. “This will aggressively chill your critical components to ensure a cool system and surrounding area.”
The Tempest 210 retails for $59.99 and is available now.