Battlefront has announced the release of patch 1.32 for their popular war game, Combat Mission Shock Force. The new patch features a number of enhancements, including…
- TO&E corrections
- Computer player is a bit more aggressive in moving on the attack.
- Squads split into specialized teams and reallocate their grenades more intelligently.
- Camera movement and zooming keys are smoother.
- Marder IFVs carry a panzerfaust for passenger use.
- Assault moves work better.
- Flashes of light, at night, look better.