Square Enix has lifted the sheet from its 2011 E3 games lineup. A strong lineup this year, Square will be showing the highly-anticipated Deus Ex: Human Revolution as well as Hitman: Absolution while also catering to adventure fans with the re-imagining of the Tomb Raider franchise.
Square Enix’s E3 Lineup
- TOMB RAIDER®, from Redwood City-based studio Crystal Dynamics®, ratchets up the intensity and takes gamers into the world of Lara Croft as they have never seen before.
- A new tale continues the story of FINAL FANTASY® XIII. With new characters come new destinies in FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, which will be playable for the first time at E3.
- Gaming in 2011 gets augmented with DEUS EX®: HUMAN REVOLUTION™ from Eidos- Montréal, marking the series’ triumphant return.
- Agent 47™ takes on his most dangerous contract to date in HITMAN® ABSOLUTION™ from IO Interactive A/S.
- The island of Banoi may seem like paradise — until players realize they are among a handful of survivors of a zombie outbreak in DEAD ISLAND™ from Deep Silver.
- Obsidian Entertainment’s DUNGEON SIEGE® III offers intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system with an extensive selection of abilities, an endless variety of loot and an engaging storyline.
- WAKFU® is a fantasy MMO adventure with a tactical combat system and a unique anime style from Ankama Studio.
- HEROES OF RUIN™ is a brand new adventure for the Nintendo 3DS™ featuring a lineup of unlikely heroes and deep social functionality.
Have something to say?
You must be logged in to post a comment.