Snow may be on the ground, but Hell is still blazing and burning bright as ever following Blizzard Entertainment’s announcement during The Game Awards that Diablo IV will officially launch on June 6, 2023.
To celebrate the news, Blizzard is proud to announce a new Diablo IV Limited Collector’s Box ($96.66) coming to the Blizzard Gear Store for pre-order on December 15, 2022. This scorching hot bundle of premium collectibles will bring the ultimate salvation for heroes of Sanctuary. Tune into the Diablo IV Developer Update Livestream that day, starting at 11:00AM PST, for an overview of the box’s contents, like…
- Feel both the Light’s blessing and Evil’s embrace with the Candle of Creation.
- Sanctify your space with the Occult Mousepad.
- Behold the lands where Lilith’s grasp has taken hold with the Cloth Map of Sanctuary.
- Proudly display the vestige of the ancient Brotherhood, the Pin of the Horadrim.
- Immerse yourself with the Diablo IV Collector’s Edition Art Book, containing over 300 pages of artwork that created the horrors of Sanctuary and its heroes.
- Relish in the glory of fine Art Prints (x2) casting a divine glow.
Fans are also invited to visit the Blizzard Gear Store today for other new Diablo merch, including the Diablo IV Inarius Collector’s Edition Pin, the Diablo: Tales From the Horadric Library (A Short Story Collection), Diablo IV and Diablo Immortal t-shirts, and more!
*Note: The Diablo IV Limited Collector’s Box does not include a copy of the game—this is a separate purchase. Also, players located in South Korea and Australia will have additional retail options to purchase from announced soon.