Owlcat Games today launched The Treasure of the Midnight Isle – the third premium DLC for critically-acclaimed RPG Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, now available on Steam, GOG.com and Epic Game Store. Board the grim cursed ship and venture into the inky blackness of the Abyss – will you uncover untold riches, or be devoured by unspeakable horrors?
- Explore the vast archipelago full of treasures and dangers in a stand-alone rogue-like mode, or as a part of the main campaign.
- Try out different builds and party compositions, taking advantage of the enormous variety of the Pathfinder role-playing system – including the mythic paths.
- Death is just a setback! If a party perishes, its progress can still help you in subsequent playthroughs.
- Equip new magic weapons, put new magic potions and scrolls on your belt, and challenge both old and new enemies.
- Discover the secret of the ship that takes you on your journeys – and the truth about the ultimate treasure you’re seeking.
This DLC along with the two previous ones conclude the first Season of additional content, which can be purchased altogether via Season Pass for a discounted price. The second Season of content for the game (Season Pass #2) will also consist of three new DLCs and will become available to players later this year. More details are to be revealed in September.
Alongside the new DLC, patch 1.4 launches for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous including quality of life improvements and fixes. The full list of changes can be found here.