Six Flags Great Adventure’s spectacular winter festival, Holiday in the Park and its Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience, will operate daily through the holidays for the first time ever, including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. Plus, the theme park will host a dynamic New Year’s Eve fireworks show at 9 pm.
Holiday in the Park Highlights:
- Millions of glittering lights, festive foods, thrilling roller coasters, family rides, and holiday entertainment transform the World’s Ultimate Thrill Park into an eye-popping winter wonderland. This immersive and enchanting holiday experience offers coordinated sights, sounds, scents, and attractions to give each section a distinct character.
- New in 2021: Festive Fireside section featuring new Jersey Devil Coaster, Chris P. Sizzle character, and holiday eats at Jersey Devil BBQ; new light show in Merry Market Place and Wild Lights National Park; new entertainment from magician Doc Swan, and breakdancing elves; Lil’ Devil Coaster for kids, and Starbucks® coffee served at Sweet Treats.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks – Fireworks and festive music will ring in the New Year Dec. 31 at 9 pm in A Main Street Christmas, free with park admission.
- Operating Schedule: Dec. 23, and daily Dec. 26 to Jan. 2, including New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience Highlights:
- Now in its second season, Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience offers guests – and family pets – a unique way to experience the beauty of one of the world’s largest theme parks from the warmth, privacy, and comfort of their own vehicles. Reservations for this journey are required, and consumer cars, SUVs and pickup trucks are welcome. Large and commercial vehicles are not permitted – exclusions are available on sixflags.com.
- New in 2021: A new, longer course, and a new walk-thru experience in Merry Market Place featuring fire pits for toasting s’mores, visits with Santa*, holiday shopping, games, a “dancing” tree show, holiday spirits, and piping hot holiday dinner at the Holiday Feastival. For the first time, pets are permitted inside Merry Market Place, except for the Holiday Feastival per state regulations. Pets welcome for Santa photos*.
- Operating Calendar: Daily Dec. 20 to 22, and Christmas Eve Dec. 24 & Christmas Day Dec. 25. The celebration continues into 2022 from Jan. 7 to 9*. Reservations are required.
*Due to Santa’s busy schedule Dec. 24 and 25, the Looney Tunes characters will pose for photos in his place. Santa will return to the North Pole Jan. 3 and will not be available Jan. 7 to 9.