Today, Techland launches the highly anticipated Dying Light: Platinum Edition on the Nintendo Switch. Now, the most content-packed and ultimate edition of Techland’s successful zombie survival game is finally available on-the-go.
Watch the Dying Light: Platinum Edition Launch Trailer:
Dying Light: Platinum Edition comes to Nintendo Switch with a range of brand new features prepared especially for the platform, such as HD Rumble support, touchscreen support, gyro aiming, local and online co-op, and motion controls. Dying Light: Platinum Edition includes over a hundred hours of single-player gameplay, and there’s even more unforgettable content when you play and explore the world with friends in co-op mode.
Buy the game at: https://switch.dyinglightgame.com/
- Dying Light – the full award-winning game.
- Dying Light: The Following – a huge expansion complete with a new story, vast original map, and a customizable buggy to drive.
- Dying Light: The Bozak Horde – a challenging game mode with its own side story.
- Cuisine & Cargo – two additional quarantine zones.
- Ultimate Survivor Bundle – a set of exclusive weapons and outfits.
- Hellraid – a new game mode that takes place in a dark fantasy setting.
- A large collection of skins and weapons that will make slaughtering zombies even more fun.
Both the retail and digital availability of the game may vary by region. Please check our website to see if Dying Light: Platinum Edition for Nintendo Switch is available in your region, and get ready to enjoy the ultimate open-world zombie game wherever you are.