This Tuesday, August 31 at 10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET, members of the Dead Space development team will be hosting a special Dead Space livestream for the community on the Motive Twitch channel.
During the livestream, fans will get a look at an early development build of the game and hear from Dead Space leads at Motive, including Senior Producer, Philippe Ducharme, and Creative Director, Roman Campos-Oriola, speak about their vision for this remake. In addition, the stream will also feature some special guests from the Dead Space Community Council, a group made up of some of the franchise’s biggest fans who have been consulting on this project.
It’s important to note that the build that will be shown in the livestream is an early prototype of the game and not final in any capacity; it is meant to illustrate Motive’s vision of Dead Space in motion for the community.
- What: Dead Space Community Livestream and Early Look at the Development of the remake
- Why: Motive is dedicated to developing Dead Space alongside the passionate Dead Space community and will be providing players with an early look at the creation of the game with an early development build to illustrate the vision of the remake
- Who: Motive’s Senior Producer, Philippe Ducharme, and Creative Director, Roman Campos-Oriola; Dead Space Community Council members
- When: Tuesday, August 31 at 10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET
- Where: Motive Studios Twitch Page