Paradox Interactive, a company known for creating galactic customer journeys, today announced that MegaCorp, the latest addition to Stellaris: Console Edition’s third expansion pass, will be available for budding titans of industry starting January 26th. MegaCorp will grant console gamers the power to usher their federation into a new era of opulence and luxury or poverty and corporate slavery on a galactic scale.
Secure funding for your corporation by viewing the brand new story trailer below:
Exciting new innovations included in MegaCorp include:
- Corporate Culture: Bigwigs and C-suite execs of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By constructing Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with, the MegaCorp can add a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority government type, build a financial powerhouse and dominate galactic trade.
- City World: With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to proportions that are “too big to fail”, eventually creating a megacity spanning multiple planets.
- Caravaneer Fleets: Watch out for those pesky Caravaneers, nomadic traders who walk the fine line between salesman and scammer. These slippery wheelers-and-dealers stay aloof from galactic politics and always have a sales trick up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master barterers wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
- More Megastructures: The finance department has approved the budget for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center! You’ve got the green light to use these to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- Galactic Slave Market: Acquire and dispose of labor on an industrial scale. Grant them freedom or keep them as livestock – it’s up to you!
- VIP Status Comes with its Perks: Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.
- Advisors and music: 3 Additional Advisors and 4 music tracks to help you conquer the Galaxy.
For more information about Stellaris, visit http://www.stellarisgame.com/