Rurey, France –May 22, 2020 – Independent games developer Jonathan Brassaud releases his pixel art metroidvania Inexistence Rebirth Steam today.
Inexistence Rebirth is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG inspired by the classics of the 16-bit era. Help Hald save his sister Hania from the claws of Claos and bring balance back to the world.
Originally released in 2016 as Inexistence, the brand new Inexistence Rebirth is more powerful, faster and larger. Graphics and level designs have been redesigned, and new game modes and side quests have been added.
- Many varied places, in a pixel art style worthy of the great hits of the SNES era
- RPG Elements enabling customize the stats and equipment of heroes, and get new abilities as you go
- Varied bestiary, with imposing bosses
- Many annex quests and hidden places
- Multiple difficulty levels.