STOCKHOLM – MARCH 26, 2020 – Paradox Interactive today announced that Sunset Harbor, the newest expansion for Cities: Skylines, is now available on Steam, Xbox One and PlayStation®4. Cities: Skylines – Sunset Harbor is available for a suggested retail price of $14.99 / £11.39 / €14.99 on Steam, and $14.99 / £12.49 / €14.99 MSRP on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. City builders on these platforms can rejoice as this is the first time a Cities: Skylines expansion is available simultaneously on PC and console! Sunset Harbor adds many new features including the Fishing Industry, new transportation options such as intercity buses and trolleybuses, the Aviation Club and new maps.
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry with control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, adding a new commercial element to your city. Ensure that four new policies are followed so that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere – No open water sources? Not a problem with Water Treatment Plants that process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway. The Trolleybus Service provides an eco-friendly travel method with electric power sources from overhead wires.
- Fly In Style – Circumvent traffic altogether by taking to the skies in the Passenger Helicopter service, connecting people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying, adding to the attractiveness and entertainment of a city.
- Five New Maps – Find a spot for the perfect city to build! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- All Together Now – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks, easing the transition between different modes of transportation for your citizens.
- Stash Your Trash – Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities that allow for easier handling of trash without compromising the city layout and high land value.