March 7, 2019 – 2019 will mark our fourth year of EA PLAY. What we envisioned as a celebration of play has become an incredible moment that we love to share with the community each year. We are so grateful for all our fans who have joined us, and we look forward to making this year an even better experience.
This year you’ll see less talk and more play, with an event entirely focused on the heartbeat of EA PLAY: our player communities and the games they love.
- First hands-on with some of our biggest games.
- Exclusive content from some of the most popular creators in the world.
- Free for all to attend.
- It all starts this year on Friday night, June 7, 2019, with an all-new EA PLAY kickoff event. We’re skipping the press conference this year and are replacing it with multiple live streams that will air during the first two days of the event, bringing you more of what you’ve told us you want – more gameplay and insights from the teams making the games.
- Weekends are meant for play, and this year we’ve moved the EA PLAY fanfest to Saturday, June 8 and Sunday, June 9 where players will get hands-on with our games. We’ll also have content creators streaming live from our Creator’s Cave in the Hollywood Palladium providing gameplay content to our players viewing online. EA.com will be the home for all online EA PLAY content.
- Players can get behind-the-scenes with our games via exclusive gameplay reveals, developer talks and breaking news.
But that’s enough talk for now, we’ve got plenty more to show in the months ahead.
Tickets will be available next month, so stay tuned over the coming weeks and months to learn more about EA PLAY 2019, including the games, ticket availability, program schedule and more.