LOS ANGELES (Feb. 22, 2018) – Fans will be able to experience all of Chapter 1 and fully explore the tutorial and opening quests of the epic adventure in Eos through an upcoming demo for FINALFANTASY® XV WINDOWS EDITION. This free demo will be available ahead of the game’s release on STEAM®, Origin and Windows 10.
Exclusive in-game items and bonuses have also been revealed for fans who pre-purchase or purchase FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION:
- From now until May 1, players who purchase or pre-purchase the game from STEAM will receive the Half-Life® Pack, which features:
- In-game costume for Noctis based on Gordon Freeman, star of the legendary Half-Life first-person video game series including the HEV Suit, Scientist Glasses and Crowbar
- The Half-Life Pack will also available for FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES
- Players who pre-order the game from STEAM will receive the bonus “FFXV Fashion Collection” containing a selection of T-shirts for Noctis to wear, including:
- The strength-enhancing EPISODE GLADIOLUS Tee
- The HP recovery rate-increasing EPISODE PROMPTO Tee
- The critical hit rate-increasing EPISODE IGNIS Tee
- The maximum HP-increasing COMRADES Tee
- Players who pre-order the game from Origin will receive the bonus “FFXV Decal Selection,” containing an array of colorful decals for the Regalia car celebrating Gladiolus, Prompto and Ignis, along with the men and women of the Kingsglaive.
*Details regarding the early purchase bonuses for Origin will be announced at a later time.
- The save data from the Windows 10 version of FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION is compatible with the Xbox One version of FINAL FANTASY XV. In addition, a post-launch update for FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION will enable Windows 10 and Xbox One cross play for FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES.
- Players who pre-order the game from the Microsoft Store will receive the bonus “FFXV Powerup Pack,” containing Dodanuki, a sleek sword created by a legendary bladesmith that reduces enemy defense with each slash. The pack also includes 10 phoenix downs and 10 elixirs.
Additional details regarding the game’s pre-order bonuses are available here: http://sqex.to/FF15PC
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION features:
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players can also take on a battle with the Rulers of Yore.
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fish and recipes.
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed.
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective.
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets.
- All current season pass content including: EPISODE GLADIOLUS, EPISODE PROMPTO, MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES and EPISODE IGNIS.
- Archive – players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the FINAL FANTASY XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations. Through them, players will be able to obtain more information about the world.
- Quest to obtain and strengthen Regalia Type-D.
The game supports Native 4K and 8K resolutions with HDR10 and DOLBY ATMOS® along with ongoing mod support. Minimum, recommended and 4K HDR PC specifications for players looking to enjoy the ultimate experience on PC are outlined below.
|Minimum Specs||Recommended Specs||4K HDR Specs|
|OS||Windows® 7 SP1/ Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 10 64-bit||Windows® 7 SP1/ Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 10 64-bit||Windows® 10 64-bit Fall Creators update|
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5-2500（3.3GHz and above）
AMD FX™-6100 （3.3GHz and above）
|Intel® Core™ i7-3770（3.4GHz and above）
AMD FX™-8350（4.0 GHz and above）
|Intel® Core™ i7-7700 （3.6GHz and above）
AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600X （3.6GHz and above）
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050
AMD Radeon™ R9 280
|NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM
Radeon™ RX 480
|NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti|
|Screen Resolution||720p||1080p||4K HDR (2160p)|
|Hard Disc Free Space on SSD||OVER 100GB||OVER 155GB|
|Sound Card||DirectSound® Sound Card, Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos|
|Other||DVD-ROM／DVD-ROM Drive*, mouse, keyboard, gamepad**
*A DVD-ROM Drive (one-sided 1 layer / 2 layer) is required
**Game is compatible with gamepad but not required
*Note if the customer’s computer doesn’t meet the operating environment requirements, or even in the case that it does meet the environment requirements and recommended requirements, there will be cases where the operations may not function correctly due to the combinations or compatibility between each of the drivers, hardware and software.
*Note that the physical version disc is an installer only. Internet connection as well as STEAM account registration is required in order to play the game. Any internet access fee or connection fee must be covered by the customer.
For more information on FINAL FANTASY XV, visit: http://www.finalfantasyxv.com/
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION will be available on March 6. This game is rated T (Teen). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.