Rennes, June 8, 2017 — Thrustmaster® will be taking part in the E3 convention in Los Angeles next week, from June 13-15, with a number of exciting new products and exclusives – both at its booth, and the booths of its partners.
Thrustmaster will take this opportunity to unveil four world premieres!
For the first time in the world in public, come check out and get your hands on the new state-of-the-art racing wheel for PS4™ and Gran Turismo Sport, at the Sony PlayStation® booth.
For the Xbox One® and Windows® platforms, you’ll also be able to discover Thrustmaster’s new high-end racing wheel at Microsoft’s Xbox One booth.
Some highlights not to be missed at the Thrustmaster booth:
- Racing wheels:
- We’ll be joined by our racing game partners, including Codemasters®.
- We will also be announcing a new partnership with a world-class automotive supplier, including product demos.
- Thrustmaster will be teaming up with Frontier Developments for its game Elite Dangerous, with a product exclusive.
- Get a chance to exclusively explore the new game DCS World F/A F18, announced by Eagle Dynamics just last week.
- Dovetail Games will also be joining the Thrustmaster team with a demo of its game Flight Sim World®.
Be sure to drop by and immerse yourself in the worlds of both racing simulation and flight sim, with Thrustmaster’s award-winning product lines.
Four racing demo stations and four flying demo stations will be available to let you enjoy a hands-on experience with all of these exciting new releases.
Thrustmaster’s E3 booth: Show floor – South Hall – Booth 2813.