Rockstar Games has released 8 new screenshots for their upcoming Grand Theft Auto V, which is due out on September 17, 2013.
Tag - rockstar games
So, if you were watching the SONY E3 presser yesterday, you no doubt saw that Rockstar Games had partnered with SONY to release a GTA V PS4 bundle (a couple, actually). Now, Rockstar Games has released some new screenshots from the game, which you can see below.
Are you ready for Grand Theft Auto V? We wanted to celebrate the release of this groundbreaking game on September 17th in a big way. To mark the occasion we’re releasing a brand new PlayStation 3 Grand Theft Auto V Bundle, a custom Grand Theft Auto V Pulse – Elite Edition headset and a custom audio mode!
For $299 (MSRP), this bundle comes complete with a 500GB PlayStation 3, a Blu-ray copy of Grand Theft Auto V and a 30-day PlayStation Plus trial membership. You can pick up this awesome bundle when it hits stores on September 17th.
In addition to the bundle, we partnered with our friends over at Rockstar Games to create a custom designed Grand Theft Auto V Pulse – Elite Edition headset that features styling created specifically for Grand Theft Auto V. The custom headset design was inspired by Grand Theft Auto V’s focus on the almighty dollar. The new custom headset will be available September 17th exclusively at GameStop for $179.99 (MSRP).
New York, NY – May 23, 2013 – Rockstar Games is very proud to announce full details of the Special Edition and Collector’s Edition of Grand Theft Auto V® for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, that are now available for worldwide pre-order from participating retailers.
In addition, consumers who pre-order the Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition, Collector’s Edition or the standalone retail version now will be ensured access to the Atomic Blimp in-game vehicle. With every pre-order, players gain the ability to pilot the most iconic and leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.
The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition includes:
- Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V;
- Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork – features custom color and metallic treatments to bring out the detail of the Michael, Trevor and Franklin artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook;
- Blueprint Map – exclusive, 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County;
- Special Ability Boost – Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster;
- Stunt Plane Trials – single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County;
- Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More – Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County;
- Additional Weapons – when visiting Ammunation stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition includes the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition plus:
- Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key – inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75” x 8.5” money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window;
- Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY™ Snapback Cap – this exclusive New Era 9FIFTY™ cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit;
- Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online – get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System;
- Unique Vehicles and Garage Property – players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. InGrand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition comes packaged in a collectible outer box featuring a foil embossed Grand Theft Auto V logo on the top and finished with a matte, scuff-resistant film lamination housing all of the contents.
The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition and Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition are the perfect way for fans to celebrate the return of this acclaimed series, with special digital content and exclusive Grand Theft Auto Vphysical items. Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition will retail for $149.99, while the Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition will retail for $79.99.
All versions are now available for pre-order until September 17, 2013 while supplies last.
Check with your local retailers for pre-order availability and for more information please go to www.rockstargames.com/V.
Rockstar Games has announced that the next DLC pack for Max Payne 3, “Painful Memories”, will be released on December 4th.
About the DLC Pack
Inspired by the grisly shootouts from Max’s past, the Painful Memories Pack will bring four new maps and much more to Max Payne 3 Multiplayer this December.
New York, NY – October 26, 2012 – Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce the 10th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on October 29, 2012. Building upon the success of the groundbreaking Grand Theft Auto III in 2001, the release of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City in 2002 pushed the open-world game series deeper into pop culture with a vibrant over-the-top take on Miami, a stunning celebrity voice cast and a loving, satirical look at the cultural excesses of the ‘80s.
In conjunction with the anniversary, Rockstar will release Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for a wide range of iOS and Android devices later this fall.
“Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gave players the freedom of a massive open-world in one of the most iconic and vibrant settings ever realized in a game,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “It was a defining moment in the series and we’re delighted to be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year with a stunning, updated version for phones and tablets.”
To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, there will be a series of commemorative assets released, both old and new, including never-before-seen artwork and a brand new anniversary trailer highlighting some of the most iconic scenes and music from the game. In addition, a limited run of collectable promotional items will be made available for purchase through the Rockstar Games Warehouse (www.rockstarwarehouse.com), with select items available via online giveaways.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was originally released in October 2002 for the PlayStation® 2 computer entertainment system, just one year after its predecessor, Grand Theft Auto III, changed the gaming landscape forever with its combination of open-world freedom, humor and action in a living, breathing city. Vice City expanded upon the open world gameplay of Grand Theft Auto III, combined with nostalgia for the 1980s to create one of the true high points in the marriage of video games and mainstream pop culture, loved by hardcore gamers and casual players alike. The upcoming mobile version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City brings the full experience to mobile devices, featuring native high-resolution graphics and several enhancements unique to the iOS and Android platforms.
As one of the top-selling games of all time for the PlayStation 2, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City received numerous awards and praise from press. Rolling Stone stated, “It’s not just a new frontier for games. It’s a new frontier for humanity.” IGN concluded that Vice City is “a truly unique gameplay experience,” and “no other action game comes close.” Game Informer wrote that Vice City “doesn’t just match the magic of GTA III, it bests it in every way possible.”