March 14, 2018 — Publisher IMGN.PRO and developer Juggler Games, bring a story to PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One gamers in Q3 2018. Not just any old story, but a story about real people in real events from a history that we’d sooner forget than remember; but remembering these events is the only way to pay homage to heroes and victims of the Nazi occupation of Europe.
SxSW’s Gamer’s Voice Award nominee, My Memory of Us, is a puzzle-based, side-scrolling game of hope and heroism in the face of absolute terror. It begins in The City – a place inspired by the pre-Second World War Warsaw, where a young boy and girl from two different worlds come together to be kids, free to play and enjoy life. War breaks out, the Evil King plunders the city, and his robot-soldiers separate citizens. Some are marked for being different, forced to move from their homes and live in a place sealed off from the rest of the city by a huge wall. Times of terror, pain, and exclusion in a world where people were forced to live in two artificially detached worlds. The young boy and girl’s friendship is the bond that may allow them to stay together, even though fate wants to tear them apart.
“My Memory of Us is a game dedicated to those before us, including our own family members, that were separated during WWII, but fought to overcome unimaginable horrors armed with their love and belief that one day they would be together again, in this world, or the next,” said Mikołaj Pawłowski, CEO, Juggler Games. “What makes our game stand out is that the story is told from the perspective of two innocent friends who complete each other. Each possessing their own unique abilities – she can run fast, he can sneak – but only when they work together can they overcome adversities.”
- A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
- Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
- Pair mechanics: take control of two separate? characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
- A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
- The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
- A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
- Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
- A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows 10