SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (Razer) – Razer™, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today unveiled a new addition to the Razer Broadcaster range of professional-grade streaming equipment, the Razer Seiren Elite microphone.
Razer Seiren Elite
The Razer Seiren Elite is a dynamic USB microphone packed with professional grade features to bring high quality audio to live streamers and YouTube broadcasters. The single capsule design, coupled with built-in filter and limiter gives a richer, warmer vocal tone previously only found through high-end broadcast equipment.
The Razer Seiren Elite features a single dynamic capsule and cardioid capture pattern for accurate wide frequency recording. The built-in high-pass filter removes unwanted low-frequency vibrations, such as fan noises or air conditions hums. And when the excitement gets too much, a digital/analog vocal limiter will automatically adjust audio gains to prevent distortion and popping, keeping streams and recordings balanced and smooth.
“Most professional-grade microphones require additional recording equipment, like mixers and converters, that you need to get your sound onto your PC,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “The Razer Seiren Elite solves that problem, letting broadcasters focus on their content and letting the Seiren Elite handle their audio.”
The Razer Seiren Elite simplifies the audio set-up process by being a simple plug and play operation, not requiring external mixers, amplifiers or signal converters. The Razer Seiren Elite is the latest addition to the Razer Broadcaster range, which includes the Razer Kiyo, a streaming camera with built-in ring light which was won the Tom’s Guide Innovation award for peripherals and the Laptop Mag Editors’ Choice in 2017 .
Razer Seiren Elite: USD$199.99 / €219.99
· Razerzone.com – January 2018
· Worldwide – January 2018
Razer Seiren Elite
· Single Dynamic Capsule – For rich and warm vocal quality
· Inbuilt High-Pass Filter – For ultra-clean recording signals
· Digital/Analog Vocal Limiter – For zero distortion
· 16-bit/48kHz Resolution – To optimize your stream
· Zero Latency Monitoring – For zero audio lag
· Flat Frequency Response Monitoring – For accurately reproduced sound
· Sample Rate: min 44.1kHz / max 48kHz
· Bit Rate: 16bit
· Capsule: Single Dynamic Capsule
· Polar patterns: Cardioid
· Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
· Connectivity: USB only
· Max SPL: 120dB
· Impedance: ≥ 16Ω
· Power output (RMS): 85mW (at 16 Ω)
· Flat Frequency Response: Yes
· Zero-Latency Monitoring: Yes