LOS ANGELES – November 8, 2017 – Inventive console accessories manufacturer Nyko Technologies today launched Charge Base and Thin Case, two new accessories for the Nintendo Switch™. Charge Base is a Type-C charging dock that stores and charges the Nintendo Switch and two Joy-Cons, serving as a secondary charging station. Thin Case protects the exterior of the Switch and Joy-Con without adding bulk, offering an ultra-portable, dockable solution with a tempered-glass screen protector to prevent blemishes and impact damage. Charge Base and Thin Case are now available at GameStop, Amazon and Nyko.com with an MRSP of $29.99 and $12.99, respectively.
“We continue to look for ways to offer added convenience and sleek protection for Switch owners, and Charge Base and Thin Case are must-haves for any Switch owner,” said Chris Arbogast, Nyko’s VP of Sales and Marketing. “Charge Base allows gamers to play and charge in tabletop mode simultaneously, while Thin Case, unlike most protective cases, can remain attached while docking the Switch and includes a tempered glass screen protector.”
Charge Base key features
- Conveniently stores and charges the Nintendo Switch and two Joy-Con
- Plugs into any wall outlet to recharge
- Serves as a secondary charging dock
- Acts as a stand while the Nintendo Switch is charging
Thin Case key features:
- Protects the exterior of the Nintendo Switch and Joy-Cons
- Allows Joy-Cons to be removed while Thin Case is attached
- Can remain attached while docking the Nintendo Switch
- Includes one tempered glass screen protector
**Please note: The Charge Base and Thin Case are not compatible with each other and are intended to be used separately.
To learn more about Nyko and its various products, visit: