Los Angeles, April 19, 2017 — Today, Jam City and Peanuts Worldwide announced the start of pre-registration for Snoopy Pop, an all-new bubble shooter game starring the beloved Peanuts characters and Snoopy alter-egos from the classic comic by Charles M. Schulz. Fans can now sign up to be notified when the new game launches and receive a Snoopy-licious in-game gift. Pre-Register now at jamcity.me/SnoopyGP forGoogle Play or at jamcity.me/PlaySnoopy for iOS.
Created in close partnership with the artists, animators and storytellers at Peanuts Worldwide, Snoopy Pop gives anyone with a mobile device the ability to help rescue Woodstock and his flock of birds who have been trapped in bubbles. The free-to-play game is expected to officially launch in early summer 2017.
“We are so honored to be creating a game with one of the world’s most loved and iconic brands,” said Josh Yguado, co-founder and president of Jam City. “The rich legacy of the Peanuts gang inspires our team and with Snoopy Pop we want to create a mobile game that lives up to the genius of Charles M. Schulz.”
The Peanuts Gang is Back!
Snoopy Pop gameplay features include:
- Fun, varied, dynamic and challenging puzzles
- Fresh new levels, characters, worlds and events added regularly
- Collections of character game pieces, boosters and more
- Unique character based power-ups, like Charlie Brown’s Kite
- Game modes featuring Snoopy’s colorful alternate personas such as The Flying Ace and Masked Marvel
- Events based on classic storylines and holiday specials
- Maps, obstacles and boosters that capture the spirit of Peanuts
- Original licensed music from the Peanuts holiday specials
“Working with partners who truly understand the heart of the brand and characters is paramount to Peanuts Worldwide,” said Roz Nowicki, Executive Vice President of Peanuts Worldwide and Iconix Entertainment. “Jam City has demonstrated great care and skill in helping bring Snoopy, Woodstock, Charlie Brown, Lucy and the entire Peanuts gang to a new generation of audiences. We are thrilled that people around the world who love Peanuts will be able to have so much fun playing Snoopy Pop.”
Jam City has made a science out of turning some of the world’s largest entertainment franchises and brands into hit mobile games. The mobile gaming publisher is the creator of 6 of the Top 100 Highest Grossing games played in the United States across both iPhone and Android devices, including Panda Pop, the #1 bubble shooter in US and worldwide revenue over the past 12 months.