Haarlem, The Netherlands – April 17, 2013 – Publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today the official Steam launch date of April 26, 2013 for its hotly-anticipated 4X space-strategy game StarDrive for Windows® PC. The best-selling StarDrive Beta is currently available through Steam at a 17% discount at $24.99. The full retail version will be released on April 26 with a launch-week discount of 10%.
New StarDrive Wallpapers
StarDrive is a space-themed 4X strategy game with deep ship design, colonization, diplomacy, research, and beautiful 3D graphics designed by new developer Zero Sum Games, which ran a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2011.
StarDrive features include:
- Real-time gameplay with a seamless zoom from a grand strategic view to a close-up action view
- Choose from eight beautifully rendered alien races or design your own; interact, negotiate, and forge allegiances on your way to victory
- Expand your empire and colonize all kinds of planets, terraform and populate them, and build them into specialized centers of trade or industry
- Research and unlock an array of technologies to improve your military and industrial capabilities
- Control your ships with classic real-time strategy commands or jump into the fray by taking direct ‘arcade’ control of any ship in your empire
- Create your unique ship designs with the modular ship design system and determine your own fate in battle
- Create custom fleet formations and set rules of engagement in the easy-to-use fleet editor
- Steal technologies, incite rebellions, or rob your enemies blind with a rich agent-based espionage system
- Deploy ground troops from orbit to defeat the enemies’ last planetary defenses in ground combat
- Explore the rich universe that comes alive with random events, remnant elements, hidden treasures, deep space terrors and late-game threats
For more information about StarDrive please visit the official Website: www.stardrivegame.com.