Konami has announced several launch events in celebration of the February 19, 2013 launch of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. The U.S. event will take place at the Gamestop in the Universal City Walk in Universal City, CA on February 18, 2013. Checkout the list below for more information:
- WHAT: Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available to sign autographs at GameStop. The first 150 fans will also be invited to an accompanying launch party at Hard Rock Café that evening, featuring a live performance by METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE music composer, Jamie Christopherson and orchestra.
- WHERE: GameStop at Universal City Walk (1000 Universal Studios Blvd Universal City, CA 91608)
- WHEN: February 18, 2013 from 8-10pm PST
- WHAT: Fans will have the chance to demo the game at Museum Britanico Americano. Producers Korekado-san and Inaba-san will be available for autographs.
- WHERE: Museum Britanico Americano (#134 Colonia Centro Mexico D.F.)
- WHEN: February 20, 2013 from 6pm-12am
- WHAT: Fans will have the opportunity to take METAL GEAR-themed photos, which will be printed on postcards. Producer Korekado-san will be available to sign autographs.
- WHERE: Sony Style Cabildo (Cabildo 2070 Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
- WHEN: February 22, 2013 from 8pm-12am