Ridgewood, NJ, November 27, 2012 – Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Realmforge Studios are pleased to show off a selection of exciting new screenshots from DARK, the upcoming action-RPG for console and Windows PC. The captivating new screenshots will give gamers a deeper look into the characters and environments found in DARK, as well as showcasing the game’s unique 3D cel-shaded art style. DARK is a supernatural third-person stealth action game where players will explore the shadowy world of a vampire anti-hero as he fights against the forces of the GeoForge Corporation in an attempt to shed light to their dark secrets. DARK is scheduled for release Q2 2013.
Features of DARK:
- Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury
- Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies — turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close with your foes in an instant!
- Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires
- Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D cel-shaded graphics, beckoning the player to explore — but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere
- RPG element mix with a compelling story – players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with NPCs