April 2, 2012 – EVGA is proud to introduce a new Global Warranty Policy for all EVGA products. This new warranty ensures that no matter which region you live in, you have the support that you look for when purchasing an EVGA product. The warranty will no longer belong to the purchaser but instead the product as we believe in the workmanship and quality of our products and we are here to stand behind them.
This new warranty policy will be automatically applied on any products purchased on or after July 1st, 2011.* Under this new warranty policy, all products will have a minimum of 3 years warranty, and registration is now optional.
The warranty is fully transferable. This means that if an end user transfers ownership of an EVGA product to another end user whether via a private sale, or via a second hand online site or auction site, the remainder of the warranty period also transfers to the new owner.
New bonuses will be available for original owners that do register within 30 days of purchase!
EVGA Global Warranty Key Items:
• 3 Year Warranty Minimum – All EVGA products will carry a minimum warranty of 3 years.*
• Warranty is now Transferrable – EVGA Global Warranty will cover the product, not the user. The warranty term starts on the date of purchase if user has invoice, or manufacture date if not.
• Warranty Upgrades – Warranty upgrades are now available for the original owner upon registration. A 5 or 10 year warranty upgrade is available for a small price.
• EVGA Step-Up Enhanced – Now the EVGA Step-Up program is available for any EVGA graphics or motherboard product with Warranty Upgrade.
• Global Warranty Policy – An EVGA product is covered under warranty, no matter where you live. If you purchase a product in another country, you will be served by your local warranty center.
• Free Standard Cross-Shipping RMA – Basic cross shipping service is now free.**
* Re-certified and 1 Year Warranty products are not included.
** A credit card will be required for this service to hold charge in place until EVGA gets the defective product back.
Learn more about the EVGA Global Warranty Policy here.
Have something to say?
You must be logged in to post a comment.